Prelaunching “Signature Homes” in Godrej Summit Sector 104, Gurgaon. Details of Godrej Signature Homes are Here: http://godrejsignaturehomes.ind.in/
- 3 & 4 Bedroom luxury residences 99 lacs onwards
- 15% Assured Return + Subvention Scheme
Godrej Properties presents Godrej Summit.
“Godrej Summit” is a multistorey residential project containing all the modern features & amenities designed for the modern age people. Project is spread over approximately 22 acres of land parcel. Summit has a very good location on Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon. It is located in Sector-104, Gurgaon, with Indira Gandhi International Airport & South Delhi in very close proximity. Dwarka Expressway has seen a significant growth in the recent years as government had approved a very effective & good master plan with latest bylaws. Godrej is constructing beautifully designed 3 & 4 BHK apartments and penthouses in Godrej Summit.
Recently Godrej Properties announced to open a new project “Godrej Signatore Homes” in Summit. Signature Homes would have 3 & 4 Bed room luxury apartments. These are located inside the Godrej Summit campus & have luxurious specifications.
Some of the highlights of the project are:
- Eleven elegantly designed high rise towers with luxurious 3, 4 bedroom residences and penthouses.
- 0.5 km from Dwarka Expressway.
- 7KMs/10 minutes driving distance from IGI airport.
- Sustainable living with Environment friendly campus.
- Amenities like covered car parkings, gymnasium, squash court, indoor games, tennis court, skating rink, badminton court etc.
- Gated community with 24X7 security.
Godrej Properties Ltd.: An ISO certified company
Godrej Properties Limited brings with itself the Godrej Group philosophy of innovation & excellence to the real estate sector. The company has completed several landmark projects and is currently developing significant projects in 12 cities across India. Godrej Properties was also voted as one of the most trusted real estate brands in the 4P’s ICMR survey 2011 and has ranked within “Top 10 construction companies” by ‘Construction World’ for six consecutive years.